Blabbering again

Who's up for afternoon tea somewhere downtown? Uptown? Midtown? Ghost town? lol... Lady of leisure with a career (=income) ain't easy to achieve.

Yesterday I watched on tv this programme which talks about one person need to talk to themselves which is to be considered as REST. So monologuing = rest. While doing that, it helps a person practicing to take another person's perspective. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. Actually I'll make that three. See, one is for rest, two is to learn to see from other perspective and three, to keep you sane. Don't feel weird if you or you find other people monologuing. It's not that you or they are crazy but it's to not getting there.

What a relieve to know that I'm not insane! Hahaha.... Anyway I don't actually verbally do monologuing except certain situation but it helps so, whatever. Like now it's really almost/looks like/reaching to/seems to me I'm monologuing. It's fun. Give it a try after all this is my space to just to be me.

Twitter and facebook status update does not have enough character allowance for me to blabber so much. That's what a blog is for isn't it!

Just now I'm lacking of pictures to upload. Gonna keep it that way for now until IF I do have any interesting picture(s) to share.

Till then... Toodles~

Comments