Routine

Since the start of June my day has been a routine from the moment I wake up to the time I sink my head to the 'pillow' (since I don't use one). The only thing that is not part of the routine is what clothes do I wear. Of course I won't be wearing the same clothes day in day out.

Now I'm thinking should I just work till end of this month because it's making my life a drag ad that's not how I want to spend my holidays though extra pocket money won't hurt and better off than just sitting at home having nothing to do. Basically now it's like no life but have income versus a little life but no income. I want to have the best of both worlds and who says I can't have them?!

Routine jobs just ain't cut out for me. Some people do like doing routine jobs. Don't mind doing and do like doing are two different thing. I don't mind working but I don't like being stuck at one place or a long period of time. 10 hours considered long enough? If I have something to do then things might be different. Siting and lingering and wondering added up are bad for my health.

As I always say: I rather be busy then doing nothing at all.

At least I'm not wasting my time daydreaming of what could possibly not happen which is all that bad.

There goes my awesome 21st as well. I shall pass that day a little better than last year. If it gets any worst then I'll just remain speechless. I'm like such a sad soul. Goodness!

Time to find something spontaneous to do!

Comments