Squealing!

Oh yeah... pre-holiday is coming soon! That's only 2 days away... ahh.... I don't know why but I'm feeling sky high now. I can go do bungee jumping now. *screaming in my head*

ok... back to reality..

I'm feeling the holidays!!! although I have finals like after the new year... that sucks. Anyway, with all the headache and sleepless nights of assignments' due dates, I'm thinking of almost 100 things I can do or want to do or attempt to do or or or... whatever. I'm just feeling happy.. no.. feeling joy for I-still-can't-find-an-answer-for-it-yet. Uncontainable joy! at least better than emo-ing away. Whee~

wanna know a secret? I'm ordinary ; ) oh wait... it's not even a secret.. too happy until doing lame joke/prank

Since I've all the time I want now, been viewing Wong Fu Production's videos... Awesome much.. youtube sensations are a sensation... totally talented... following a few now.. man, all the iMacs, MBPs they have... not forgetting ipads.. Well...


Merry Christmas! 


This Christmas will be AWESOME! 

one more thing, I'm still totally high! 

Comments