You're not gonna win

Time after time though it has passed
Yet you have not gone
Suffering that I created for myself
Is all merely an illusion
Where I could continue to live in my fairy tale

Losing grasp of you seems to be so common now
Slowly becomes a habit of mine
Wanting a change
In you or in me
I still don't know

Leaving me insecure and full of doubt
That is what you do best
Making others unable to answer my questions
Is also one of your trait
Do you really have to do this

It's been awhile since you came
And yet you leave no room for error
Punishing me time and time again
Messing with my head and what not
The path of my future is bleak

Guess you wouldn't even care
The suffering you gave to others and me
Thinking that this time would be different
But looks like it's just my wishful thinking
One day somehow I'll conquer all of this... hope it's not too late

Comments