Philosophical mind

Being here at Long Lamai for a few days already, I've found that I'm more of a morning person than a night one. Waking up before 7.30am is not much of a problem since I sleep around 10.30pm till midnight.

In the morning I could think much clearer too... Must be the mind has not been contaminated by anything yet, a fresh mind to start the day.

There is no way that I can stop thinking and I'm tried of trying not to think. So might as well make the better of things. Divert the thinking into something that I can ponder on and reflect and open my eyes to the things around me. There is so much to grasp when I start observing. I tend to become sensitive to the things around me.

Here, you cannot only think about yourself but thinking for others too. The culture is indeed different and I knew that before coming here. However, what you heard and what you experience is different. Learning arm chair style just gives me an idea on the facts and how it works but learning by being in a situation gives more impact.

What I've learnt 2 years in uni at least it's not wasted. Knowing now the path that I chose is still on the right is assuring. Now having 1 more year before I graduate, I wonder what God wants me to learn somemore and which junction to take later on.

Comments