9月の最後の日

How 1 month can fly so fast, faster than the plane that I need to take to come over to Kuching. Time to look back and see what have I done for the past month. I would say it's a productive month and definitely would like another time like. 

September started when I was still on my little travel holiday with my little 'family'. This is the second trip that we've been to. Where to go next year? AUSTRALIA??!!!


1st stop, IPOH!

Kellie's Castle

Cameron Highland

Did some tourist stuff... I've come a realization that when I go to somewhere new, the very 1st thing to do is be a tourist doing tourist stuff then only do how the locals do it.


Next stop PENANG!

"ahhh"
Charlie Brown's cafe in Penang. 

Straits Quay

Felt like I was in somewhere out of Malaysia. It reminded me of Singapore I don't know why. There's another in Perak, near Lumut.

Of course that's not all of that when I was in Penang. How can I missed out on the food when I'm in food paradise. It's such a disgrace to me if I do not live up to my life motto. Had my mindset changed towards asam laksa 'cause normally I do not like to eat Penang's style of asam laksa but after trying the famous one in Ayer Itam... All of that changed. 

After Penang went back to Kuantan by taking a night bus of 8 hours. I was all prepared for 'winter'. It was no joke when they say night buses are cold. You could have a chance of experiencing winter in Malaysia. Stayed in my hometown for a day then time to travel again to KL to catch my flight back to Kuching. Why does all my fun have to begin when I need to get back into study life. 1 week of pure fun was only the start of really what I call a holiday. Anyway, both the months are fruitful and productive and a little bored-ness and figuring-what-to-do days


Came back to Kuching and this was waiting for me!

Awkward Turtle
I have a lot of 'homes' now.

There was already programs piled up for the weekends even before I came back. Freshie dinner for the freshman, church member's wedding, visiting Jong's crocodile farm, and Worship Concert that ended just last night.

Through the wedding, I've realized how long have I not been touching my make up set. With only 2 hours of sleep, waking up in the middle of the night and had to do make up for 5 people. *phew* I still have not lost it. 5 people in 2.5 hours... still not that bad I think...

Purple theme




It's tailless 

 Nothing much happened when we're at the farm. I mean it's only crocodiles here and there with one slot at the end where the crocs do a show for us... Ok, what was memorable there was that I've never seen so many crocs in one place at the same time.

Worship concert is here again for the second time.

Soloist

Worship concert this time was not to my expectation. So sorry to say that. and that's all I would say about it. Well, everybody has their own moments but not for me this time.

As the start of the month began with a high note, it has now slowing ending with a ballad.

That's a wrap for September!

Comments