Back to Business?

August has been and still is an awesome month. Productive I can say. All the weekends were just retreats well spent. Holiday for 2 months is not that bad when there's something to do! Some of the time were going places but some were just plain boring-ness... The last week before I need to come back was totally awesome! Being a tourist in my own country! It's good to do tourist stuff when it's the 1st time visiting a place. After that do it the local way. 

How nice would it be if I could just live life like that. That's just almost impossible now. I can't continuing life in my own fantasy land. Life is reality. And back to studying is reality. 

This year I can foresee that it's gonna be a tough year with my 1st month blurriness every sem taking place. Not a good thing. 1st week of lecture being bombarded with the loads of work we need to do for this sem. Being able to choose your own assignment topic can be a good feature and can have bad side effects as well. Currently I have 3 topics to think of and one major one for final year project. Final year is not all that fun as I thought it would be. 

All the mixed emotions are back again! On one hand, I'm exciting to only have 1 more year of studying, on the other hand, I'm sssssooooooooo stress right now. Decisions decisions decisions. Can't hide now, let alone run.

Comments