十月の第一日

Today is the start of war.

1 month of slacking is over. As well as my 1 month of blurriness. Why do I feel that final year is SO difficult?! Or is it because I've been enjoying myself at the last week of holiday until now I have yet to come back to life's reality... hmm... could be... I just to quickly finish this final year.. I can't wait to graduate. Yes, i've heard and know that student life is the best one can have and experience but I have so many things that I wanna do though I have a feeling it's gonna take awhile before I could achieve that. Why do people have the time to enjoy what they love doing but somehow it's not happening to me. What went wrong? 

No point blaming the whole world for my mishaps. Like my father said: "You think the whole world owes you a living?!"

I believe or more like hypnotizing myself that things will come one at a time so that I can have more focus to deal with it. So now it is to sort my life and manage it with efficiency. Productivity is the main priority now. BUT procrastination always lurks behind. 

Envying people will only make it even more heartbroken. This kind of feeling is the worst one can ever experience - heartbroken. Seriously this word can be imagine figuratively. Imagine the heart is made of glass. Using a sharp object and scrap on the surface every now and then, some on new shiny surface while some on already flawed surface. It does not stop there. Then shatter it into countless of non-symatrical pieces. Take a small hammer and start smashing those big chunks. This kind of pain can be good enough to kill a person. 

That aside, 

Make a silly face and leave the whole world behind

Comments