Sneakpeak

Enough of the dreaming, it is time to take action.

That's why I am in the PHILIPPINES! Continuing my ASEAN tour. It is a lifetime tour. One day flying 2 flights is not that uncommon anymore.

AirAsia can be a bummer at times. 
If it is not for their cheap fares and my tight budget, I would not even think of taking AirAsia. Many encounters left me hanging by the thread. 

Some mountain from the airstrip
Many people were taking photos as well. Might as well just be a tourist and do what tourist do while we can. Cool air from the moment we left the plane. Welcome to Clark!

Comfy-enough-bed
Booked at this hotel while it was on promotion. A cheap price according to the locals. 

Tune Hotels anyone?
Full story only when I am back in Malaysia. Wifi is very precious in foreign land.

Comments