A Hermit week update

First week of internship is over. My first weekend all by myself. How sad.

Put me in a new environment, I'll just turn into a hermit. Basically for the whole week I'm either in the office or in my rented room. Rarely see the existence of my housemate except 1 encounter. I'm such an introvert. Hah! On the note of being a hermit, I've survived 5 days without having dinner! Yay to my diet plan. Don't like to eat alone outside, so might as well eat a heavy lunch and buy some bread as snacks later on. Totally having enough sleep every day. Don't have to report for work until 9am and it takes only 30 minutes to reach there. At least I don't have to travel alone., having another course mate interning together.

Other than spending the day in the office, after returning home, I'm living a lifeless life. No internet is not really a big deal itself, but I haven't found other things to do yet. So relying on my trusty phone data for it. Running out of data though. Gotta find something to do real soon before I'm stuck at staring into thin air.

What am I do to now. It's the same life as I had in Kuching, just that the difference is unlimited internet.

Brought some books over too just in case but I still need the internet to get translation. How wonderful!

When I so free like now, I can't think of what to do or bring myself to do it. But if I'm so busy with other stuff, my mind keeps on generating ideas and wanting to do them. Oh my time management.

So now, what should I do...

Comments