TGIW!

Thank God it's le Weekends!



It's another week over. Why do I feel that time is passing way too fast even when bad time is rolling? We always feel that good times ends too quickly but I feel that bad times are also equally the same. Maybe we spent too much time thinking what could be the worst case scenario and play it over and over. Hence the problem is still there but we just keep thinking of what could happen. It's mentally strenuous.

However for this week, before I go to depressed mode, I want to thank God for a week that is more relaxing then the previous. No mega rush task and no long to-do list before the day starts. It's good. 

The load of stress that was bestowed on my has definitely affected my mood directly be it in a good way or the other. It's that easy to tell. 

Instead my weekend started at 6.45am. Freaking 6.45AM! Why does my body/mind does this to me on a weekend?! What was supposed to be my sleep in/no alarm day turns out to be this EVERY SINGLE WEEK. 5 days of consistency is enough to ruin a 'beauty sleep'. 😶

Everyday I do have my 8 hours of beauty sleep. Usually by 10-10.30pm I'll just auto shutdown especially if I'm already rolling on my bed. I do sleep that early. I can go as early as 9pm too provided I reach home before that. But the strangest (or not so strange) is that if it is a week (work) day, I'm only half awake by 7pm and would need the alarm to get me up at 7.15pm. I bet it's some psychological thing going on.  

So much for starting my Saturday before the sun rays hit in. On the bright side (geddit), I get to hide and roll under the covers for 2 hours before getting out of bed. 

Bliss in any form. 


Comments