How I Cook My Instant Noodles

There is a logic in me where it makes no sense to me that I need close to an hour just to prepare and cook for myself. The point here is cooking for MYSELF. I don't mind cooking for a group of people. At least the whole meal time is not 10mins.

Back in uni I do cook for my housemates on a weekly basis. All the nonsense talk across the table was priceless.

Anyway, I don't find a point to prepare and cook for almost an hour just to finish it under 10mins. Hence, I have some #LazyEnweiRecipe that are quick and simple. Since it's for my taste palates only, as long as the taste is not too shabby, it's fine with me as long as my tummy is not funny.
My blog title has said it all. This is how I cook my instant noodle, quick, simple, and most important, less mess/washing. Lazy people tend to find ways to cut process while getting desired end result.

So all you need for this are:
  • 1 packet of instant noodle of your choice
  • 2 fresh eggs
  • water


First, bring the water to a boil. Best if it gets piping hot. While you are at it, crack the eggs into the bowl that you are gonna use for eating. Make sure the eggs are fresh for this recipe.

When the water comes to a boil, add flavouring into the water. Tip: If you are just using packet noodles, you can have any soup base as your choice. The simplest is add anchovies.


Once water reaches a boil, let it continue to boil for another minute. Then quickly pour WATER OVER EGG (in the bowl) and cover it with a plate. Do not try to take a peek. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes.


After that, fill in some water to cook the noodles use the same pot/kettle. Cook the noodles to your liking. Drain the water and add it to your soup base with the eggs.

And that's


Here are some important note you need to remember. It must be WATER OVER EGGS. If not the egg will be under cooked.

There was a period of time where I did not have any instant noodles because I consumed till a quantity that was astonishing to me. Although this year I'm back to this as it was the cheapest, easiest and fastest alternative to keep myself away from hunger, I'm back to being instant noodle sober.

Hopefully I can have more #LazyEnweiRecipe that are a bit more as what people would put it, healthier.

'Nuff said. Tata~

Comments

Post a Comment