Oh my... Down to 10 days


Another lazy, nothingness Saturday again! 1 more Saturday to go before it is the end of 2014!

That is fast.

This month has been so packed for me that I can't even have time to take in all that Christmas feel. Definitely a super busy month for me and it's not ending yet. Not even for Christmas.

Since this place has been left out in the cold for half a month, there will be 1 post up each day starting from Monday. It's not easy making such promises and come out with some decent post each day when I can't even have a consistent time of updating here.

I do have some stuff in the making, but it's always stuck at 'in the making'. Time is not helping to make things better.

So just for a quick sneak peak, the entries will be past events that have taken place this month and end of last month.


Christmas tree up at my place!

Comments