I did this to myself

When insomnia has gotten to a stage where even YouTube videos could not help anymore, I go window shopping online!

Since I've got so much time before I get tired for me to sleep, why not compare some prices online and find where to get the products that I want!

Went to 2 different online beauty malls to see what I need to stock up next. My love for makeup and skincare is growing. Too bad my purchasing power is not growing parallel with my love. I shall not name the 2 online beauty malls. You can probably guess it based on the images of my wish list.

One of them do have a lot of items cheaper than the other. But I've found an item or two that the other gives a cheaper price.

Mall A has quite limited brands to offer since they only cover 1 place. But I'm not complaining with the prices that they provide. It's so much cheaper than getting it in store. Also, I've found a product that I've been searching for quite some time now ever since I stumbled upon that product on YouTube.

Elizavecca Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask


First I heard about carbonated shampooing method that helps with scalp and hair care. Then found out that there's also such a thing for face mask. Now that I've found it, gonna test this out.

Wish list from Mall A:


Next, it's to Mall H.

Here, they host more brands as well as variety. The only thing is that the prices are slightly more expensive if you wanna compare with Mall A. Gotten 2 items on my list.


1. Hera UV Mist Cushion Long Stay Cover
2. My Scheming Ella Blackhead Removal Activated Carbon Mask Set

I can only window shop for now. Maybe I can slowly add on to my wish list and see how it goes. Need to clear out my current products before getting new ones. I still have makeup and skincare products that are still brand new. The only thing is that they are at least a year old. 

'Nuff said.
Tata~

Comments