11 years and I'm still here


My me-time has come to a pause.

Time of the year again to look back at how far my blog has come. Also all the lack of update and just leaving it here for I don't know what for. Not that I'm gonna be reading my previous posts from way back when.

I can say that for all these years this space has been the same - (mainly) for me to rant how boring my life is, how disorganised my mind functions, my travel trips (still got lots more pending). Also, how much I actually miss typing away, listening to the keyboards clicking.

So what's different this time?


NOTHING!

This is still a safe space for me.

No new year resolution because it comes anytime of the year. Why set/make/wait a new resolution only at the beginning of the year?

No promises on what will become of this blog. I'm not good at keeping them. So when I do make a promise, I will see it through.

'Nuff said!
Till then! Tata ~
*unpause me-time*



Comments

  1. wish i'd kept my blog in one place the whole time. it'd be pretty darn amazing to re-read all my craziness. :'D gong xi fa cai!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment