Going Minimalist


I have again changed my blog's aesthetics.

I am trying to go minimalist in my life and my lifestyle. I am changing slowly in different aspects of my life. Since this blog has been with my for so long, I should get this done early and get those posts out to revive (yet again) this little corner.

Why minimalism?

I like how it simplifies my life from having to make choices that consumes me most of the time. 1 less thing to go through my thought process, 1 more thing to ponder. It is just a cycle of trying and figuring out what works for me. I have to declutter the mess physically and mentally. First, I need to start from within. That way, I hope that I can declutter items laying around in the room.

Let's see how long I can keep up with this minimalism way of life, as well as how long is this blog aesthetic is gonna hold.

'Nuff said!
Till then, tata ~

Comments

  1. minimalism ftw! LOVE THIS SO MUCH, babe. good change. (this going between blogs is a pain in the behind, though. not gonna lie.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is troublesome. Maybe later in the future I'll just consolidate into 1 place. Who knows what's going on in my head by then

      Delete

Post a Comment